Re: Opera Beta for Linux Released! Slink...?

On Tue, Dec 28, 1999 at 07:05:10PM +0200, virtanen wrote:

> > installed the beta version for Linux, and it seems to be pretty fast
> > too... as fast as the version for Windows.
> Is it possible to install it to Slink? I tried, but couldn't get it
> working.

I too installed it to the latest unstable update of Debian and it worked just fine. I just didnt care for it. Sure it was fast but the screen parsing and UI was not that exceptional. In fact, I thought it was worse then Netscape. Im sticking to w3m and when I absolutely have to have it *shudder* Netscape.

--
Erich Zigler		        ----                  System Administrator
   Subtlety: the art of saying what you want to say and getting out