Re: Missing MSIE's Search Bar under Linux

Bart,

	I haven't seen anything similar in Linux yet... with the exception
of the new Mozilla build (M12).  Granted it is not even beta yet, but
rather in alpha, but it does have the feature you mention.  If you are
willing to run some buggy software, go ahead and point your browser to
http://www.mozilla.org, and download the M12 build of Mozilla.  I read
somewhere in slashdot today that they just released a special build for
Debian today.  Of course, keep in mind it is quite unstable and buggy.

Nitebirdz