Re: Help me POP 3

> "Ing. Miguel Zelada" wrote:
>
> Hi I need read my mails that in my server Redhat 6.0 with sendamail
> I configurate inetd.conf and I remove #, in pop-3 and pop-2 but when
> acces around Outlook expres don`t read mi emails.
> I need if have configurate other section in mi Redhat o in mi Windows
> NT Server or mi clients Windows Nt Worstation.
>
> Tank you
>
> Ing. Miguel Zelada
> Technical Support
> Unify InterAmerica
> (507) 270-0109 / 10
> (507) 638-2242
> Panamá, Rep de Panamá

If I understand you, you want your RedHat server to be a mail
server for your Windows clients.  And you want to use POP.

In that case, "sendmail" is the wrong program.  It is an SMTP
server.  POP and SMTP are two quite different protocols, like
different languages.  You need a server which speaks the same
language as your clients, so you need a POP server.

You can RTFM at http://www.linux.org/help/howto.html - look
for Electronic Mail HOWTO.  There's a section on POP.

--
Regards,
Paul