re: imp and horde for Debian

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Fox, Michael wrote:

> Anyone successfully got horde/imp working with Debian and mysql
> server... if so explain to me where you got the binaries and how you did
> it?

I had horde/imp from unstable. Working fine till now with apache+mod_ssl.
My only problem was when I tryied to automagic configure it for apache and
apache-ssl. Then I set it for apache and manually put it on a virtual host
that runs mod_ssl.

> Any pointers from those you have it working?

my url is https://webmail.tf.ipen.br

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br