Re: graphical login loop!!!

You probably have an error with a window-manager.  If you don't have a
default set, or your default window-manager doesn't work, that can happen.
I can also happen if xdm (or whatever you're using) can't find your
homedir.  Check settings like that.  Check the .xsession-error file in
your homedir to see what error it spits out.

								Rob