Is this really true?

Can anyone recommend a good or at least promising Linux meeting package?

Thanks!

Henry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>From a recent ZDNet article:

< http://www.zdnet.com/pcmag/stories/reviews/0,6755,2408776,00.html >

We also included a system configured with Caldera
Linux 2.3 running Netscape Navigator 4.6, and we even
hooked up an Apple iMac. With a setup like this, we
discovered that current Web-based meeting services
are only reliable on Windows machines. Joining the
conference from the iMac and Linux platforms produced
slide shows that wouldn't advance, consoles that were
corrupted or frozen, and even a few hard crashes.