KDE's menu messed up after apt-getting abiword

Hello,

After installing abiword through apt-get, my KDE menu is messed
up. All the main menu things like 'System' and 'Network' got moved
into a sub menu instead (where a "Personal" menu would go). This
is while I'm in as a normal user and I ran apt-get through su. When
I log in to KFM as root, the menu is how it should be so it looks like
only my normal user menu got messed up. Is there some menu for
fixing or rebuilding it?

--
Bart Szyszka bart@gigabee.com ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx http://www.bgrafyx.com