Re: apt-get upgrade after removing apache in potato

Patrick Kirk wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Doing my weekly potato upgrade and came up against this little set of horrors.  Naturally I made things worse by having removed apache first and trying to reinstall it.
>
> I can live without apache for a few days but what is your opinion on the termcap, ldap, etc. messages?

<ERROR SNIPPED>

I have the exact same errors. I haven't looked at it too closely,
but would appreciate any insight too.

With base-files you have to force it (according to an earlier post).
The command was:

   dpkg --force-overwrite -i
/var/cache/apt/archives/base-files_2.1.11_all.deb

That worked for me to solve the base-files issue. However, the other
problems persist.
 ) Mark Wagnon      ) mwagnon1@home.com      )
(  Chula Vista, CA (  wagnon@rohan.sdsu.edu (