Epplet Multiplication

Hi All, I am having a problem with E and Epplets that is very annoying. I am
using E 0.16.3 and it seems that everytime I restart E my epplets like to
multiply. I can get as many as 7 E-Xmms (Among other epplets) popping up on
restart. I have tried editing the snapshot file in ~/.enlightenment, purging
all my caches, making sure there were not any errant epplets open that were
not visible, and still nothing. The only fix (that I have gotten to work) is
to rm -r my .enllightenment dir then start fresh. Is there a solution for
this? It's very irritating to have to clean up my desktop everytime I restart
X. TIA
--

Ben Lutgens 	icq#10836629

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein