"unstable" distribution on CD

Hello:

Is there any way to obtain a snapshot of the "unstable" Debian
distribution (potato at this time, I believe) on CD-ROM?

I want to install a Linux with glibc2.1 and the latest xfree, and I'd
like to stick with Debian, but my I don't have a network connection
that's fast enough for downloading the whole distribution.

I'd also like all the source packages on CD so that I can recompile
packages with pgcc (pentium optimization).  Again, same problem, I can't
afford to download all the source packages I want over a slow modem.

Thanks!
Matt

--
Matt Garman, garman@ews.uiuc.edu