SRS 3D & AZT2320

Hi,

I have a SRS 3d sound card (assembled for Packard bell), and the chip is
AZT2320. When I use AZT2320 compatible driver in win98 and win NT, the
sound card works (it's automatically detected as AZT2320 in win98). But
When I use OSS (open sound system) driver, my chip is detected as AZT3000
which is not supported. Then I configure the soundcard as Wojciech did (
published in Feb 98), my card is still identified as AZT3000, no matter
whether I use PnP BIOS or non-PnP BIOS, isapnp cannot dectect my card as
AZT2320. It said "AZT2320 not found, skipping..." What can I do next?
Thanks!

Jianbo