Re: Debian and QMail?

Robert,

Qmail and uscpi are available only as source packages in debian so you
will have to compile and build .deb files locally.  Alternately, if
you just compile the original source and install in /usr/local, you
will have to make a fake package for mail-transport-agent to keep
dpkg/dselect/apt satisfied. I chose the first solution and it works
fine.

-- Mark