Re: RealPlayer -- where can I get the latest?

Onno <Onno@Willem.Alexanderschool.nl> writes:

> Wasn't realplayer one of the -stupid idiots- to upload
> some stat (private info!) from you computer during
> install and/or while you're running the program ???

Hmm. I dunno. I use it to play music and video. It's a program, so how
could a program be a stupid idiot? And what sort of private info are
you talking about anyways?
--
Arcady Genkin                                http://wgaf.dyndns.org
"'What good is my pity? Is not the pity the cross upon which he who