RealPlayer -- where can I get the latest?

I'm using a Beta version of G2 for Linux, which I downloaded from god
knows where (couldn't find it again on the real's web-site) quite a
few months ago.

In the "about" dialogue it says "Version 6.0.4.238". Has there been a
newer version(s) since then? Where can I get one? This one seems to
hang once in a while.

Thanks!
--
Arcady Genkin                                http://wgaf.dyndns.org
"'What good is my pity? Is not the pity the cross upon which he who