Re: Using 3com modem Independent Mode (without Windows)

MK>>I have spezifications of around a dotzend Win-Modems
MK>>which are working properly with Dos and Linux.
MK>
MK>Do you have any web-page with those specifications?
MK>
MK>I would like to see if I can put my PCI modem to work under Linux.
MK>
MK>And I need all the help I can get :)
MK>
MK>Thank you.
MK>
MK>    At\'e breve

Hello,

do you programm ???

So I have a friend in germany at 3Com/USR...
...and I had gotten... some copys of the
USR Sportster Win-Modem 336/576...

And I have send one person the specs (they are
inoffiziell) and he like to program some drivers.

Because the specs are inoffiziell, there is no Web-Site.

I have ask all of my friends to hold the eyes open
for specs... ;-))

Michelle