Re: exportfs?

"Robert L. Harris" <nomad@rnd-consulting.com>

> Where the heck do I get exportfs from?  I've done a "apt-cache search nfs"
> and "apt-cache search *nfs*" but nothing that would point to any exportfs
> type functionality.

You mean you want to export some parts of your filesystem using nfs ?

You need the package "nfs-server" (in potato). This is the userland
daemon. There is also "knfs" which is the kernel-level version, which is
a tad more difficult to get working (and maybe still unstable..)

..
Package: nfs-server
Depends: netbase, nfs-common, libc6 (>= 2.1), libwrap0
..

--

Give me Debian or pencil and paper