Re: HELP: Netscape fonts

Albert Hurd wrote:

> Roy Pluschke wrote:
>
> > Albert Hurd wrote:
> > >
> > > Changing the font size in Preferences does not seem to affect the
> > font
> > > size on the toolbars and, more importantly, the fonts in the
> > message
> > > listing in the mail program. Anyone know to get these to be
> > larger?
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Albert Hurd
> > >

> > I have put the following in my .xresources file -- you may need to
> > use .xsession depending on how you start "X".  Found the info
> > on netscape's site but remember that it was well hidden.
> >
> > Netscape*XmLGrid*fontList:\
> >           -*-helvetica-medium-r-*-*-*-100-*-*-*-*-iso8859-*,\
> >           -*-helvetica-bold-r-*-*-*-100-*-*-*-*-iso8859-*=BOLD,\
> >           -*-helvetica-medium-o-*-*-*-100-*-*-*-*-iso8859-*=ITALIC
> >
> > Good Luck,
> > Roy Pluschke <rjplus@sunshine.net>
> >
> > --
>
> I have just noticed another problem.  In the message lists, the new
> messages appeared bold and normal (actually, washed out) when read.
> Now they are all washed out. Any ideas?  It would be nice if NS was a
> little more informative.
>
> --
> Albert Hurd

I found the url where I got the information again
  http://help.netscape.com/kb/consumer/971015-10.html

it says there that you have to make sure that there is no white
space in the resource setting.  It looks to me like you may have
some in there and its ignorining the last 2 lines.

regards,
Roy Pluschke <rjplus@sunshine.net>