Where is fromdos command pkg in slink or potato?

I have a working command called "fromdos" on my test system which is a
box that has been upgraded from bo to hamm to slink to potato. It also
uses the dos2unix symlink. Does anyone know where the current .deb
package for this can be found. I am building a new server and this
command is "NECESSARY" for it to do the intended job. There may be some
other pkg that will do the trick but I have not found one. The purpose
is to use it to convert database files from DOS/pc to Unix/Linux format.
I tried copying the old file from my old box to the new one, but it does
not work, it segfaults. Thanks!
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173