Re: Stupid question regarding "foreign" characters and how to output them?

Nathan> Hi, For some reason I decided I needed to compose a document
Nathan> with an `n' with a tilde over it - reading through the kbd
Nathan> package docs it seems I can do this using the "compose" key.
Nathan> So, what is the compose key?

Usually Ctrl-. , so to get the character you want you type the
sequence "Ctrl-. ~ n".  But it depends on your keytable, I am not sure
where Debian puts keytables - anyone?

--
Ian Zimmerman
Lightbinders, Inc.