Re: Openssh 1.2pre17-1 broken?

On 13/12/99 I wrote:

has anyone else had problems with OpenSSH 1.2pre17-1 recently uploaded to potato? OpenSSH was working perfectly now i cannot login, the logs say the account is expired (its not)

just trying to figure out if something is misconfigured or if a new bug crawled in..

ok I found it, seems that both are true ...

the /etc/pam.d/ssh file is supposed to be named ssh but a previous bug i reported appears to have came back requiring it to be /etc/pam.d/sshd since i have made my `other' config a deny default this broke ssh completely.

guess i will just keep pam.d/ssh hardlinked to sshd.

Ethan