Re: arithmetic

Have you tried teapot?

It's rudimentary; outputs ok latex, not sure about ps.

I'm not sure where to get it.  I had problems compiling it on debian
systems over the last year and a half, but my older binaries are still
ok.

If you cannot find the source, I may be able to get a URL for you.

Alan

--
adavis@netpci.com

"An inviscid theory of flow renders the screw useless, but the need
for one non-existent."        ---Lord Raleigh (John William Strutt),
                                 or else his son)nn.