Re: Alsa and 2.2.13

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, Marshal Wong wrote:

> Did you try using alsa-source to compile a custom kernel module?

I did this and couldn't get the modules to initialise, though the
precompiled modules worked on the custom kernel. The build scripts in the
alsa-source package for kernel-package also seemed to have a few problems
finding the kernel source directory.

Basically:
Custom-compiled ALSA modules failed loading
Pre-packaged ALSA modules succeeded on the custom kernel