Re: Can't access Swat.

check your inetd.conf and services files (in /etc)

inetd.conf should have a line that looks like:

swat    stream  tcp     nowait.400  root    /usr/sbin/swat swat

and services should have a line that looks like:

swat            901/tcp

make sure the binary that inetd.conf is pointing to (in this case
/usr/sbin/swat) exists, then restart inetd (killall -HUP inetd) and it
*should* work.

nate