PVM

I found myself too stupid to execute Python examples, so I decided to turn to PVM (I was told it could also do the task I need), but during installation of pvm and pvm-dev
I got the following warnings:

ldconfig: warning: /usr/lib/libtcpwrapGK.so.1 is not a symlink
ldconfig: warning: /usr/lib/libomnithread.so.2 is not a symlink
ldconfig: warning: /usr/lib/libomniORB2.so.6 is not a symlink
ldconfig: warning: /usr/lib/libomniLC.so.2 is not a symlink

Now I can't compile nor run PVM examples. Does it mean I have to gove up?

Blazej