Mozilla warnings

Hi!

When I start Mozilla a get the following warning:

"Warning: Actions not found: BtnUp, BtnDown
XFE_ToolbarItem::setBaseWidget(urlBar)"

When Mozilla opens some dialog-boxes the following warnings occur:

"Warning:
	Name: categoryList
	Class: XmLGrid
	Attempt to destroy dropSite info for widget that hasn't been added as a dropSite.

Warning:
	Name: List
	Class: XmList
	Parent refused resize request. Second XtMakeGeometryRequest() failed Parent is ListSW (XmScrolledWindow)
Original request w 138 h 79, Second request w 134 h 77 Parent size 134 100

[truncated]"

Are these warnings to be expected or is something missing?

I have installed Mozilla, as well as the rest of my system from the first of the two CDs that contains Debian v 2.1 r3.

yours

Hans Ekbrand