Re: Is Corel Off Topic ?

Paul McHale wrote:
> If I had ingressions of Corel, is it off topic (read, no interest) ?

I don't think so.  It is based on debian, after all.

A friend and I were having trouble getting a working X setup on his
Latitude laptop with a regular slink install, but the Corel installer
detected his Neomagic chipset and set it up perfectly.

One weird thing that I didn't realize until someone mentioned it here,
is that the corel system doesn't show debian's menus in the kde menu.  I
checked, and menu is installed.  Any ideas on a fix for that?

jpb
--
Joe Block <jpb@creol.ucf.edu>
CREOL System Administrator

Social graces are the packet headers of everyday life.