Re: XF86_Banshee

Assuming the binary is compadible with the version of XF86 you have
installed the easiest way is to do this:

copy the binary to /usr/X1R6/bin

change /etc/X11/Xserver's first line to point to that filename, and it
should work,  or, just see what file Xserver points to and copy the new
binary on top of the old one (backup the old one first!)

nate