Apache DBI problems

	Hi!

I have a very recent poptato installation on a new server and
I am supposed to migrate all my web applications from the old
server to this new one. However as soon as I load the
Apache::DBI or the DBI perl module form httpd.conf or
from my startup perl script, Apache dies without saying a
thing. Other perl modules (that don't use DBI) work just fine.

Perl scripts that use DBI, but do not run from mod_perl,
also work ok.

In desperation I tried the default Debian configuration
(which works fine by itself), turned on mod_perl and
loaded Apache::DBI with PerlModule Apache::DBI. The same
result as above.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

	feri.