RE: What hardware is good for Debian servers?

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999, Paul McHale wrote:

pmchal >Please go to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus.  I am not saying they are
pmchal >unacceptable.  I have an Asus board.  I am just saying there are many
pmchal >frustrated people.  Given Asus popularity, the posters may be an extremely
pmchal >small segment.  Many have openly complained about support...  I am not sure
pmchal >any other boards are better ...

The machine i use as my main server has an asus dual p2 board as well..has
worked fine so far, no troubles. still usin 2.0.36 kernel though :) (dual
p2 233)

nate