THNKS! (Was Re: Adding a lot of users in a single operation.)

	Thanks for your help. In the end, I used mkpasswd (as included with
expect) to do this. It was only after the whole thing was up and running
that I found out about chpasswd.

	I was thinking that since quite a number of people I know start
using Linux/Debian at home, and then "fertilize" their work environment, we
tend to find these problems. This could be a great question to put in FAQ.

	Again, thanks for your help,
	Jose

--
Jose L Gomez Dans			PhD student