debiandoc-sgml: slink-to-potato bug?

Hello,

Since I'm new to Debian I don't know where to report (possible) bugs
yet I'm posting it here. Please advise me to the correct list next
time.  The lists subscribed to so far are: debian-announce,
debian-news, debian-change, debian-user.

Output when installing debiandoc-sgml:
Cannot find termcap: Can't find a valid termcap file at /usr/lib/perl5/5.005/Term/ReadLine.pm

Liking Debian more and more, even though
installing/configuring/upgrading is not easy compared to other
distributions.