OT: WHAT THE F**K!!! (Was: Re: Looking for right ISP)

Wednesday, December 01, 1999, 11:45:56 PM, Paul wrote:

    OK, pardon me for being a bit peeved but you and Daniel are both posting
with MS *CRAP* into a Linux forum, using HTML and quoting the completely wrong
way.  Cut it out!!!

    I mean, geez, I'm using a Windows email client but at least I have the
decency to not post in HTML, quote properly and have even gone so far as to
have authors include References and In-Reply-To headers so it doesn't break
threads even though their products don't utilize them!   Sheesh.