Re: Looking for right ISP

Hello,

I have no DSL but a 2 MBit cable modem. It is like the DSL but cheeper.

I had payed for an individual account 48 US$ and a dynamic IP-Address.
Then I have changed to individual account with a fixed IP-Address but
now I must pay 65 US$.

Now I am ISP and I use a proffessional account which is 65 US$ too and
I have a free downstream traffic 125 MByte. BUT (!!!) for all fraffic
which exceed the 125 MByte I mast pay 60 US$ for each 200 MByte.

For 267 US$ I can get "Cyber Cabel Pro 8" which means 8 fixed IP-Addresses
and a free downstream traffic of 1200 MByte. BUT (!!!) for all fraffic
which exceed the 1200 MByte I mast pay 60 US$ for each 200 MByte.

Ask your ISP's in your city because the DSL and cable modems are comming.

My cable modem (Mototola CyberSurf©) works very stable !!!
Sometimes I get MORE then the 2 MBit and I have a Down-Stream of 300 kByte/s.

Michelle

At 22:59 01.12.1999 -0600, you wrote
--------> This was the original Message:

--------> The Reply begins not here, it is at the beginning ^