Re: Python

On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 05:26:06PM +0100, Blazej Sawionek wrote:
> I installed:
> python-base
>       -doc
>       -examples
>       -misc
>       -stdwin
>
> When trying to execute scripts (eg. `wpi.py') I get the message: ImportError: No module named stdwin.
>
> How can I deal with that? Anything else should be installed?
>
> Blazej

`stdwin' looks like `Standard Windows', meaning your very dumb Python
script requires the Windows Python interpreter (so much for
cross-platform).  See if you can port it, or if there are options in the
script to make it work on *n[iu]x.

--
"I already have all the latest software."
     -- Laura Winslow, "Family Matters"

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Advertising Policy: http://www.redrival.com/dlitz/spamoff.html
GnuPG Public Key:   http://www.redrival.com/dlitz/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5 695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0