/etc/profile

Apologies for the blank space up here.  I'm having
mailer problems.  Of course if I could type my
listserv addresses right I wouldn't have to forward
the bounce-backs twice...
Please CC replies to me, as I am not subscribed to
the
list. Thanx.

My /etc/profile reads like this:
# /etc/profile: system-wide .profile file for
bash(1).

PATH=".:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
PS1="\\$ "
s9x() { snes9x /.roms/$1 }
play() { mpg123 $*>/dev/null& }
l() { dir $*|less }
export PATH PS1
umask 002

With a few blank lines thrown in to mark off
sections,
but I have limited space in my mailer.  Every time I
login I get "bash: /etc/profile: line XX (varies as
tinker trying to get it to work, but always the last
line): syntax error: unexpected end of file
I don't know what it expects me to put before the
end
of the file, because before it was just fine, and my
prompt, path and functions work now.  It looks just
about the same as my individual ~/.bash_profile
files,
which also work fine.