NIC problem

Hi all,
    i've a little trouble with my 2 nic on my inet gateway.

after ifconfiguring it i receive continously some errors like:

eth1: Tx timed out, excess collisions, TSR=0x9c, ISR=0x8, t=1000

the error is always the same except for "t=" that is variable.

The network attached to eth1 is working fine and collision are not so
high (due to a low traffic utilizzation)

Thanks all.

Fabbione

ps the nic is a isa "non PnP" ne2000 compliant on io=0x300 tryed on
different free irq.