Re: ap-get source.list for kernel 2.2.13

> What line should I add to my sources.list in order to be able to find
> and intelligently download and install all sources and dependencies for
> kernel 2.2.13? I've done it through the search tool in the web site, but
> I suspect that I have already some of the recommended dependencies. I am
> running slink.

To install the kernel image try
	apt-get install kernel-image-2.2.13
To install the kernel source, try
	apt-get install kernel-source-2.2.13

apt-get will take care of all the dependencies for you.

In case your /etc/apt/sources.list is not working, mine is:

# See sources.list(5) for more information, especialy
# Remember that you can only use http, ftp or file URIs
# CDROMs are managed throught the apt-cdrom tool.
# Proxy configuration is covered through environment variables or
#

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org unstable updates