Re: ICMP error

VTorres inquired about error messages involved " invalid ICMP
error..." Colin Wilson has given a useful solution. I got this
error too, but I traced this to the nmb daemon ( nmbd ) in the
samba suite.  When I run the daemon ( in potato; I believe I did
not get this in slink ) I got this error from one machine.  I find
it difficult to believe the error is in this one machine, since there
are other unic machines on our network which do not seem to give this
error. I believe there must the something wrong with the nmbd or how
we are confguring.  Any same experts out there who would care to
comment?

Sebastian Canagaratna
Department of Chemistry
Ohio Northern University