Re: frontpage extensions for apache

On Thu, Nov 25, 1999 at 12:07:57PM +0100, Ookhoi wrote:
> Hi Gareth,
> > Has anyone succesfuly install the extensions on a debian box befoe?
> > If someone has I would appreciate any help and or advice on the subject.
> I installed it on Solaris. Can you post your error messages and
> versions?

Its frontpage 98 server extensions version3.0

I checked the config file exists I even added the Port and ServerRoot directive
(although I am not sure on the values) to the default config file when it
didn't work.
ok this is the error message I get from the script

Installing root web into port 8888...
installing server / on port 8888
Will chown web to root as part of install.
Will chgrp web to daemon as part of install.
Server config file "/usr/local/frontpage/version3.0/we8888.cnf" has no Port or ServerRoot directive.  Please check that you have the correct config file for your server type.
ERROR:  / installation failed.

Thanks
---Gareth