Re: need help with potato

>>>>> "richard" == richard newton <richard@spoiler.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

    richard> Hi all, I finally managed to upgrade to patato over the
    richard> weekend, 28hrs+ not happy about the forthcomming phone
    richard> bill. :-( Now I have a couple of problems. I installed
    richard> something (don't know what) that wanted to change the
    richard> `ident' line in /etc/inetd.conf. Trouble is it didn't
    richard> because I got confused over the wording of the question.
    richard> So at the moment I am without the troubled ident line. My
    richard> old one read

If no one else replies...

purging and reinstalling your {p,m,o}identd package should
fix your problem.

BTW, anyone noticed that both {m,o}identd have the virtual package
ident-server, but pidentd doesn't...  Is this a bug?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>