Re: A student

On Wed, Nov 24, 1999 at 04:38:19PM +0100, 952618ae wrote:
> HELLO
>
> I wanted to ask if there was an adress where i could find the man pages
> as tekst
> and other info about how to use the commands like sort,cut,etc.

I think there's a man option that will let you output them in various
formats, like postscript or dvi, for printing nicely.  If you just
want a plain text file, try "man program > textfile".  This keeps all
the bold text thingys and so on, but less can handle them.

Also try the info command (info cut, etc.).

Rob

--
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
		-- Will Rogers