Re: How do I change which logfiles are rotated when?

Marc-Adrian Napoli wrote:
> I basically commented out the little if/then loop that uses the
> sysklogd-listfiles command to see which log files to rotate.. it doens't
> work too well because you can only specify either --all, --auth,
> or --weekly.
>
> If you need more control (like i did) then you have to put the savelog
> commands in manually.

That was the intention behind it.  It's only a tool for the default
setting.  If you need different things, you'll need to insert your
own stuff.  Maybe I should add some blurb to the cron files.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!