Re: email forwarding

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Alexander P. Barkey (hypnotic) wrote:

> i'm looking for a way to forward the email i receive on my linux server to my real email adress...

try creating a file called .forward in your home directory and in that ,
put in only the email address to which you want to forward to.
for instance , I have in my /home/ravi/.forward

ravikantkrao@hotmail.com

Hope that helped. Actually , there are far more things that you can do ...
only I've been too lazy to learn 'em up. Use Google/Altavista to search
them on the net and read them up if you're interested.

- Ravi.