Re: Mail problems and procmail

J C Lawrence wrote:

> Even better is to get rid of the .forward and have Exim recognise
> that you are using procmail as an LDA by inserting the following
> director and transport in exim.conf:

--- code snipped ---

Thanks. I decided to go the more elegant route. I'm getting an error
message though. It looks similar to one in an earlier procmail
thread, but here it is:

  1999-11-24 17:41:31 Exim configuration error
    director procmail_pipe: cannot find driver "pipe" in line 212
  Error sending message, child exited 1 ().

I guess has something to do with the placement, but I'm not sure
where (or what order) each goes.

In the exim.conf file there is a section for transports and a
section for directors.

When I put each part in its section (the director in the DIRECTORS
section and the transport in the TRANSPORT section) I get this
error:

  1999-11-24 17:46:06 Exim configuration error
    procmail_pipe transport, referred to in line 223, was not found
  Error sending message, child exited 1 ().

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help :)