Graphics Support for I752

I have a computer with onboard AGP video.  Motherboard is a AOpen MX3W-L.
The graphics processor is an Intel I752.  There is 2 MB video RAM which
appears to be borrowed from system RAM ... although the option to modify
the amount of video RAM doesn't appear in the BIOS???  The motherboard is
an AOpen MX3W-L.

The SVGA server is supposed to support the I740 so I figured it was worth a
shot.  The best I have got so far is 800x600x16 with the VGA16 server.  I
checked SUSE's site hoping they might have a server for I752 but I didn't
see anything ... perhaps it's just a configuration issue?

I've been trying with xf86config and XF86Setup ... xf86config always gets
me better results but still no better than the 800x600 I mentioned.

Is there a server that can support the I752 chip in SVGA mode?  FWIW, this
system actually has Corel Linux but that it ships with the same 3.3.5
server as potato.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Fraser