strange /etc/menu-methods errors, how to fix?

Hello,

Ever since I installed enlightment (really cool), I get these
errors whenever I install anything...

Update-menus: (checking /var/lib/dpkg/lock)

debian:/home/miskinis# In file "/etc/menu-methods//enlightenment" at line 12:
onlyrunasroot=true
           ^
Unknown identifier
/etc/menu-methods//enlightenment: Aborting

I don't have a clue as to what is wrong, or how to fix.
I saw some errors when I typed "man dpkg" a few hours ago, and
I think they were also enlighment related.  Now it can't find
the manual page for dpkg.  I think there used to be one.

John