How do I change which logfiles are rotated when?

Hi,
    The logfile rotation stuff makes use of syslogd-listfiles, which
claims in its man page to be controlled by /etc/syslog.conf
Unfortunately, I can't find anything in man syslog.conf, or the file
itself that mentions what it is about an entry in /etc/syslog.conf
that flags it as requiring a certain frequency of rotation.

Thanks,
Robert.
----
Robert King, Australian Environmental Studies, Griffith University, Australia
3875 6677   Robert.King@mailbox.gu.edu.au   http://www.ens.gu.edu.au/robertk/

"Life unwinds like a cheap sweater,
 Since I gave up hope, I feel a lot better"
                      - Steve Taylor