Re: Help

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999 illicit1@iname.com wrote:

> Please send me anything you can send.
> -On any and everything.

Hi Illicit

We need some information about what your problem is!

This is a really fine bunch of guys who have near genius at guessing
what the problem is from the sparsest information, and at suggesting
solutions, but you give too little information to base a guess upon.

If you really need everything, please first read the web site with
great care, and follow some of the links. Web site URL is

	www.debian.org

After that, come back to this list and give us some specifics, such
as what machine you are attempting to install or use Debian with,
and exactly what the machine is doing, including the error messages.

You will be pleased at the responses.  I know that I am almost
always pleased with useful answers I receive.

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                 (I'm hoping this is all of the above!)