Linux Developers/Web people needed for Bay Area Startup

Captech ise offering eCommerce diagnostic solutions and are
looking to expand our team in preparation for the anticipated IPO next
year. We are using Debian/Linux and have several Debian people on staff.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits.

2 Web Developers. Develop Web applications using Apache/PHP/SQL/Perl

2 Linux Developers. Develop debian packages for our monitoring solution.

1 Network Engineer. Help expand and maintain or worldwide corporate lan
using Linux Routers as well as Cisco equipment. Firewall setup. Security
policies.

1 Web Monitor developer. Develop a HTTP transaction monitor. Requires
detailed knowledge of HTTP as well as PERL and other languages.

Capital Technologies is a member of Linux International and suppports Open
Source. More information about Captech can be found at
http://www.captech.com http://opensource.captech.com (Site might be down
in the next days because we are moving our equipment into a location with
better connectivity).

Please send resume to Christoph@Lameter.com