Re: offline apt-get update?

Sorry, no experience but this topic is covered in

/usr/doc/apt/offline.txt.gz

Abstract
--------

     This document describes how to use APT in a non-networked environment,
     specificaly a 'sneaker-net' approach for performing upgrades.

*- On 22 Nov, Vincent Murphy wrote about "offline apt-get update?"

--
Brian Servis
Mechanical Engineering              |  Never criticize anybody until you